Our membership is made up of patients, their families, the medical community including nurses, GPs, consultants and members of the public interested in the condition. We also aim to facilitate networking among members, and to encourage screening of members’ extended families through:
- Production of a newsletter, brochures, and other media that
provide information about and raise awareness of Haemochromatosis.
- Formation of a membership bank.
- Education of the general public and members of the medical
profession about haemochromatosis
- Information gathering to advance knowledge of the disorder.
- The promotion and development of relationships with other
voluntary agencies and with those involved in the medical field
in order to advance the knowledge and treatment of