Become a Member of the IHA
Become a Member of the Irish Haemochromatosis Association and help us build awareness and educate members of the public about haemochromatosis and its effects on patients and their families. With almost 1,000 members, we are a representative voice who provide information, resources and advocacy for all haemochromatosis patients.
The Irish Haemochromatosis Association is the only charity in Ireland working to support patients and their families who have been affected by haemochromatosis.
Join our association and avail of the benefits of being a member. You will receive:
- Members Newsletter – 3 times during the year
- Free copy of the Haemochromatosis or Iron Overload Handbook
- Free copy of our Diet & Haemochromatosis booklet
- Free Haemochromatosis Guide for Patients
- Free Haemochromatosis Guide for GPs
- Venesection Record Cards
- Ongoing access to our Helpline and Information Supports
- Access to Information Evenings and virtual events
- Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
Our membership helps us to move our vision forward, ensuring that no one suffers or because of undiagnosed or untreated haemochromatosis. Early diagnosis saves lives.
Membership – €20
Concession (for older citizens and students) – €10
Purchase Online: You can purchase your membership right here buy selecting any of the options below
For bank transfer: Bank of Ireland, 88 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2:
IBAN: IE27BOFI 9001 1389 1900 30
To pay by cheque: please make cheques payable to ‘Irish Haemochromatosis Association’. Postal address: The Irish Haemochromatosis Association, The Carmichael Centre, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7
For more information about membership, email [email protected] or call (01) 873 5911.